RAIN WATER HARVESTING SYSTEM
RAINWATER HARVESTING SYSTEM IN INDIA
RAINWATER HARVESTING SYSTEM
Greenly provides integrated water resource management in the premises including buildings, apartments, factories and commercial establishments . Greenly Rain Water Harvesting system is brought to the customers through partnership with RPV WISY Enterprises (Indo-German Partnership). We offer innovative yet simple water harvesting system which overcomes all the shortcomings of traditional or conventional water harvesting system.
Let’s discuss the problems and pain points first with traditional or conventional rain water harvesting system available in the market.
- Improper Filtration.
- The dirt accumulates in the filter mesh causes regular blocking, which reduces the water filtration rate.
- High accumulation of organic/inorganic wastes runs to the storage tank along with the filtered water.
- Results in over running of fresh water through the accumulated wastes.
- Periodic maintenance is highly required.
- Low water diversion capacities.
- Poor water flow rate and efficiency.
- Can over flow during the heavy rain.
- Prone to clogging and microbial or fungal growth if not maintained regularly.
- Add bleach to the storage tanks to prevent growth of algae on a regular basis.
- Possibility of clogging in the filter element.
- Doesn’t follow any Standards & guidelines, which results poor working performance.
Advantage of our water harvesting system
- Collect up to 99 % of rainwater.
- Follows the DIN standards and guidelines.
- Works on Principle of free flow and adhesion.
- Drainage safety.
- Automatic rinsing off dirt water and complete dirt separation.
- Oxygenation of the rainwater at different stages.
- Extremely low maintenance.
- High water collection efficiency.
- Eco friendly.
- High durability and reliability.
- No clogging of the filter element, which results in high efficiency, high water yield, and good cleaning performance.
- Long-life, 100 % recyclable materials.
- The stainless steel filter element has to be cleaned 1 to 4 times in a year either by dishwasher or by hand.
- Stable construction even if the installation is underground.