Storm Water Drainage Systems
STORM WATER DRAINAGE SYSTEMS IN INDIA
STORM WATER DRAINAGE SYSTEMS
Storm drainage system is designed to convey storm water from paved streets, parking lots, sidewalks, roofs/industries etc. All these are conveyance system designed either for gravity or pumping system.
- Designing for Internal Plumbing Systems in buildings and townships.
- Designing of Storm Water Drainage systems for townships, estates and in various industries.
- Site surveys for data collection & alignment of pipeline route.
- Designs with Folded Elevations for internal plumbing systems for water supply and drainage in buildings.
- Geotechnical Investigations.
- Pipeline are designed for gravity/pumping based on site conditions
- Selection of MOC of Pipeline
- ROU/ROW, Cadastral Surveys for Pipeline Route if necessary.
- Other necessary clearances for road / railway / bridge crossings
- Tendering & Award of Work
- Supervision over execution of works.
- Debottlenecking process